Windows » System Utilities » Printer » PCL Magic Printer Drivers 13.05
PCL Magic Printer Drivers Publisher's description:
PCL Magic Printer Drivers: A print-to-text driver that extracts Unicode and UTF-8 text from any Windows application.
Using the PCL Magic printer driver to capture the text before it's scrambled and replace it with Unicode and UTF-8 characters gives developers the ability to capture text in any language and extract it later downstream for file-splitting, auto-indexing, converting to text-searchable PDFs or re-purposing into TransPromo documents.
PCL Magic Printer Driver Features:
- Installs automatically with PCL Tool SDK
- Available in both monochrome (PCL5e) and color (PCL5c) versions
- Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 Server 2008, and Server 2012
- Uses the correct Unicode or UTF-8 character cell assignments when extracting text
- PCL Magic drivers and our Port Monitor install and uninstall easily without affecting the core SDK installation
- Print Manager Data can also be captured by our Port Monitor and inserted into the PCL as PJL comments
Customers needing assistance in selecting the right option or integrating our products into a custom workflow, please contact our Technical Sales team at (+1) 858.794.6884 for a quote.
System Requirements:Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Operating Systems Win XP/2000 and above!
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall