Windows » System Utilities » Backup & Restore » Advanced BKF Repair Tool 5.4
Advanced BKF Repair Tool Publisher's description:
from BKF Repair Tool
The BKF repair tool application is designed with the fine ability of repairing backup database within a short range of time but also without compromising on the integrity of the data backed up on the file.
Get Over Corruption Error With MS Backup Repair Tool
Restore XP Windows backup file within few clicks with the assistance of our BKF repair tool to fix XP Windows backup that integrates a set of high-tech lineaments in it which allows the users to get their damaged file back all over again.
Types Of Error
* The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop.
* Incompatible version of the serializing package.
* The backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used.
* 0x8007007B: "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. System Restore will now close"
* An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media.
What Makes Them Occur?
BKF files are prone to corruptness like any other data file and can get the corruption due to:
A. Corruption caused due to malware intrusion is a possible cause of backup file getting damaged
B. Running any other external application while backing up the files can make then become corrupted
C. You can get an error of access denied when you try to restore your Windows XP backup in Windows 7
In order to get rid of the situation you should use the absolutely safe and technically designed BKF Recovery Tool http://www.bkfrecoverytool.
System Requirements:Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall