Windows » Graphic Apps » Font Tools » BitFontCreator Latin 3.1
BitFontCreator Latin Publisher's description:
from Iseatech Workgroup
BitFontCreator is a professional bitmap font creator tool for Windows, which allows you to create and modify monochrome bitmap fonts that can be used in Windows and electronic devices ( such as Mobil, phone, DVD player and any other LCDs).
- Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Import font resource: Support *.fnt & *.fon files.
- Edit Tools: Pencil, Eraser, Line, Rectangle , Shifting tools, Invert, Mirror, and Marquee selection.
- Multi Copy characters: copy and paste multiple characters between 2 fonts in one time.
- Support 8/16/32-bit data length.
- Support all kinds of bitmap data formats.
- Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font (*.fon). Fonts created with BitFontCreator can be used on mobile operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
- Export C file: The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
- Export Binary file: The binary file includes the bitmap data of all characters in binary format.
- Export bitmap files of all characters.
System Requirements:Pentium II or higher computer, 32MB RAM, 20MB free hard drive space.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall