Windows » Games & Entertainment » Tools & Editors » Crime and Police Rebalance and Enhancement GTA V Mod For PC and Consoles 1.5
Crime and Police Rebalance and Enhancement GTA V Mod For PC and Consoles 1.5
General Info Download Screenshots Publisher Reviews History
Crime and Police Rebalance and Enhancement GTA V Mod For PC and Consoles Publisher's description:
from SnS Corp
I'm sure you all know the term Robocop well. This is a mod that attempts to solve that a little.
-Crimes that don't involve something blowing up now require people to phone the cops on you. You can commit as much crime as you want, if you can stop people dialing 911 in time and if no police see you of course.
-Stealth killing now works, silencers are actually silenced.
-Tweaks the AI of cops, army, swat, gangmembers and the army to be less accurate and less skillful. They don't feel like RoboCop anymore. Gunfights are much more enjoyable and satisfying. While not being too easy.
-One star means one police patrol. It works that way in real life, they don't go all in at the drop of a phone call.
-Female police, varied police vehicles and roadblocks.
-Realistic and enhanced cop responses at each level with the progression [POLICE - POLICE - SWAT - FIB - ARMY]
-Increases time at wanted levels. Takes more cop killings to go up a star.
-Reduces the time it takes to lose cops when hiding
-Stops animals reporting crime
-Stealth melee killing should work better
-Better police weapon loadouts thanks to Yard1
-Realistic police patrols spread throughout Los Santos according to neighbourhood, police station & gang activity
-No Army version with FIB at 5 stars
-Vanilla hidden evasion time version now available
1. Navigate to â€œGrand Theft Auto Vupdateupdate.rpfâ€ Make a backup of this whole file somewhere safe.
2. Use OpenIV and navigate to â€œupdateupdate.rpfcommondataaiâ€
3. Enable Edit Mode and drag and drop: â€œcombatbehaviour.meta, pedaccuracy.meta witnessinformation.meta, loadouts.meta, crimes.meta and crimeinformation.meta to â€œupdate.rpfcommondataaiâ€
4. Use OpenIV and navigate to â€œupdateupdate.rpfcommondataâ€. Drag and drop â€œdispatch.metaâ€
5. If you get â€œCorrupt Game Dataâ€ error on startup. Ensure you have OpenIV.
System Requirements:256 mb Ram
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall