56K: 4m 48s 64K: 4m 12s 128K: 2m 6s 768K: 18s
Total: 57 | Last week: 2
Linux, Linux Console, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac Other, WinXP, Win Vista, Win98, IOS 5 (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Linux Gnome, Symbian, Palm OS , Netware, Unix, OpenVMS, MS-DOS, Java, Win 7, Android 4.x
GATE 2016 exam pattern
The gate 2016 exam pattern for the papers AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CS, CY, EC, EE, EY, GG, IN, MA, ME, MN, MT, PH, PI, TF, XE and XL will be conducted ONLINE using computers .
In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude. In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE, the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15 percent of the total marks, the General Aptitude section will carry 15 percent of the total marks and the remaining percentage of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper. In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the General Aptitude section will carry 15 percent of the total marks and the remaining 85 percent of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper. Gate 2016 exam pattern is based on two different types of various papers one is multiple choice questions and second is numerical answer question. To know more just visit this link http://www.gatechemical.com/gate2016exam_pattern.
entium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support:
Install and Uninstall