Windows » Development » Delphi » SqlClientDAC for Delphi 188.8.131.52
SqlClientDAC for Delphi Publisher's description:
SqlClientDAC for Delphi is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides native connectivity to SQL Server from Delphi for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms.
SqlClientDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich SQL Server connectivity solution, is a complete replacement for standard SQL Server connectivity solutions and presents an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to SQL Server.
SqlClientDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, do not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC), uses ADO.Net technologies and that's why they can work faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
- Direct access to microsoft sql server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE).
- Bulk copying of data from a data source to Sql server database using TSqlClientBulkCopy.
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO.
- High overall performance.
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks.
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches.
- High performance batch processing.
- Intelligent fetch block size control.
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.RowsetSize property.
- Automatic data updating.
- Fast data retrieval.
System Requirements:.Net Runtime Library for Delphi (Enterprise Edition)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall