Windows » Development » Delphi » OracleClientDAC for Delphi 126.96.36.199
OracleClientDAC for Delphi Publisher's description:
OracleClient Data Access component(OracleClientDAC) is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms.
OracleClientDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich Oracle connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver. It provides both possibility of connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle data access and direct access to Oracle without Oracle Client.
OracleClientDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, do not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE or ODBC), uses ADO.Net technology and that's why they can work faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
-Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC).
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO.
- Unicode and national charset support.
- High overall performance.
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks.
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches.
- High performance batch processing.
- Intelligent fetch block size control.
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.RowsetSize property.
- Automatic data updating.
- Fast data retrieval.
- Data export and import to/from XML.
System Requirements:.Net Runtime Library for Delphi (Enterprise Edition)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall