Windows » Development » Delphi » ODBCDAC for Delphi 22.214.171.124
ODBCDAC for Delphi Publisher's description:
ODBC Data Access Components (ODBCDAC) is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides data access for data sources exposed through ODBC.
ODBCDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, requires installation of ODBC drivers, uses ADO.Net technologies and works faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
- Direct access to server data via ODBC providers.
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- Unicode support
- Easy to deploy
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls
- High overall performance
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches
- Advanced connection pooling
- High performance batch processing
- Intelligent fetch block size control
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.
System Requirements:.Net Runtime Library for Delphi (Enterprise Edition)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall