Windows » Development » Components & Libraries » SPL to PDF Converter 2.0
SPL to PDF Converter Publisher's description:
from verypdf.com Inc.
SPL to PDF Converter converts Windows Spool SPL format to PDF document. SPL (Windows Spool File Format) files are generally created by Windows 2000, XP and later systems in the spool or plotter/printer's directory (C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS).
The Windows SPL files can include PCL, PXL (PCL-XL), PDF, Postscript, XPS, ZIMF, EMF-SPL or RAW data.
Features of VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter
1. Royalty-Free SPL to PDF Converter Command Line and SDK.
2. Export multiple SPL files into a single PDF.
3. Export EMF and Text files from EMF-SPL format.
4. Convert SPL, PCL, PXL (PCL-XL), PRN, XPS, PS, EPS to PDF.
5. VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter supports Command Line, COM and SDK interfaces.
7. Bulk convert .SPL (print spooling file) to PDF, TXT, Multi-page TIFF, JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TGA or PCX.
8. Platforms: Support all versions of Windows systems, support both 32 and 64 bit.
10. Multithreaded support for converting SPL files in high-performance, server-based applications.
11. Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of source code.
12. Complete control of your PDF output with features like PDF Document Description (such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords etc.), Font embedding, Compression options, Optimization options and more.
13. 128 Bits Encryption. Set Security or Restriction options for PDF, no one can open, edit, print PDF or copy/paste PDF content!
System Requirements:32M RAM
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall