Windows » Development » Components & Libraries » Link to Document Column 1.32
Link to Document Column Publisher's description:
from ArtfulBits Inc.
Link to Document Column allows referencing files and folders placed at Document Library and provides easy and intuitive way to download files directly from column.
- Lookups documents and folders from any Document Library in all sites within site collection
- Allows single and multiple selection
- Provide ability to limit the set of allowed objects during links editing (in list item adding/editing mode). The limitation is done by specifying root folder
- Allows select documents in easy and intuitive way
- Provide ability to limit the set of selectable objects during links editing (in list item adding/editing mode) by defining object type (Files and Folders, Folder only, Files only)
- Display object file type icon in front of reference
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Link to Document Column?
ArtfulBits Link to Document Column adds custom functionality that is not present in SharePoint Foundation. It allows selecting multiple objects in easy and intuitive way.
System Requirements:Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows SharePoint Services v3, MOSS2007 or SP2010, MS Framework 2.0/3.0
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall