Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » SendLater for Outlook 3.34
SendLater for Outlook Publisher's description:
from 4Team Corporation
SendLater is free e-mail scheduler with a recurring email option. Prepare all your email notifications and reminders, greetings in advance and schedule their delivery.
Use SendLater Pro Edition to set up repetitive emails at comprehensive time intervals. Attach documents to the scheduled delayed e-mail with DocTrack feature. As long as your computer is online, your e-mail will be sent automatically even Outlook is not running.
SendLater Pro Edition features:
- Repeat your email until a response is received;
- Re-send email in case it was not responded;
- Send delayed or repetitive emails even if your Outlook is not running;
- Attach documents to the scheduled delayed email;
- Link a file or folder to a delayed email message to send the most recent file/folder version;
- Delayed email messages will be sent automatically;
- Use Send to send email messages from mailto links;
- Send a delayed group message as a single email to all recipients;
- A group message sent personally to a single recipient;
- Split large recipient lists into smaller groups;
- When sending recurrent emails you will be able to set path to CSV file and recipients will be loaded from that CSV file automatically.
SendLater examples of use:
- No more reminders needed. Schedule repetitive emails at comprehensive intervals.
- Direct marketing letters and reports
- Routine company meetings follow-up reminders
- Never miss birthdays or other events.
System Requirements:Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
SendLater for Outlook Version History:SendLater for Outlook 3.34 added on: 30-03-2017 - actual version
SendLater for Outlook 3.33 added on: 31-10-2016
SendLater for Outlook 3.32 added on: 17-03-2016
SendLater for Outlook 3.31 added on: 24-11-2015
SendLater for Outlook 3.30 added on: 01-04-2014
SendLater for Outlook 3.20 added on: 04-07-2013