Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » Emailchemy 12.0-Linux
Emailchemy Publisher's description:
Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday's forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use.
Migrate: Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
- Converts proprietary email formats to the official Internet standard format for maximum compatibility
- Convert all your old email files with a single product
- cross-platform solution runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- no need to re-install or run old email programs
- convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Includes IMAP email server to simplify importing
- Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
System Requirements:Java 1.6 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Emailchemy Version History:Emailchemy 12.0-Linux added on: 28-07-2013 - actual version
Emailchemy 12.0-Win added on: 28-07-2013
Emailchemy 12.0 added on: 28-07-2013