Windows » Business » Project Management » Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe 2.6.3
Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe 2.6.3
General Info Download Buy Screenshots Publisher Reviews History
Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Publisher's description:
Excel Gantt Chart Template - Create Gantt Charts in Excel
The Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Edition makes it easy to create professional-looking Gantt charts in Excel.
Three separate Excel Gantt chart templates are included with your purchase:
Daily: Manage projects and tasks from one day to 255 days in duration.
Weekly: Manage projects and tasks from one week to four years in duration.
Monthly: Manage projects and tasks from one month to 20 years in duration.
Most Flexible Excel Gantt Chart Template On The Market
The Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Edition is extremely flexible and easy to use.
The newly-designed interface makes it easy to change display options, colors, dependent task reporting, percent complete calculation and more.
Non-US users can easily switch from US to UK/Australia date formats using a simple drop-down menu.
Easy To Use and No Learning Curve
The Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Edition is very easy to use.
To get started with your first Excel Gantt chart, you simply need to enter a few pieces of information:
1. Enter the start and end dates for the overall project and for each task.
2. Assign a responsible person or team member to each task (Optional).
3. Enter dependent tasks (Optional).
4. Customize your options. (Choose your color scheme and indicate whether to show dependent tasks and calculate percent complete percentages for your tasks.)
5. Choose how many tasks to show on your Gantt chart. (Users may choose to show 25, 50, 75 or 100 tasks using a specially-designed drop-down list.)
Excel Gantt Charts Created Automatically
After entering your data, the Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Edition automatically creates your Gantt chart. The entire process takes just minutes.
Best of all, there is virtually no learning curve. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel, you can use the Excel Gantt Chart Template Deluxe Edition to create Gantt charts immediately.
System Requirements:Microsoft Excel (2010,2007, 2003 for Windows) or (2004,2008,2011 for Mac)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall