Windows » Business » Office Suites & Tools » Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel 1.0
Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel 1.0
General Info Download Buy Screenshots Publisher Reviews History
Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel Publisher's description:
from Add-in Express Ltd.
With Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel you can quickly find and fix broken links and references in your worksheets.
There can be hundreds of external references in your table. Use the Find Broken links add-in to:
- See all links at a glance on the add-in pane
- Navigate to the linking cells in your table
- Search for all or only broken links
- Open the location of the linked file from the add-in pane
- Instantly choose the correct location, folder or workbook your links refer to
- Change the referenced path on the pane to apply the update to the entire table
- Edit the spreadsheet names and cell addresses
The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010.
For more information please visit http://www.ablebits.
System Requirements:Microsoft Excel 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, Excel 2007, 2003
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall