Windows » Business » Math & Scientific Tools » MITCalc Straight beams calculation 1.21
MITCalc Straight beams calculation 1.21
General Info Download Buy Screenshots Publisher Reviews History
MITCalc Straight beams calculation Publisher's description:
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
System Requirements:MS Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall