Windows » Business » Helpdesk & Remote PC » ThinRDP Workstation 1.0
ThinRDP Workstation Publisher's description:
With ThinRDP Workstation, users can access all of their Windows programs, documents, files, and network resources through their preferred device PC, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, ChromeBook, using an HTML5 capable browser.
ThinRDP Workstation enables secure access to any PC on the corporate LAN through a single, public IP address. This includes access to applications and desktops running Microsoft RDS/ Terminal Services and RDS/VDI platforms, such as session-based applications and virtual desktops.
ThinRDP Workstation facilitates the complete spectrum of cross-browser, cross-platform access. With ThinRDP, users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS can connect remotely into their Windows desktops through their favorite browser. ThinRDP Workstation supports Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and all other HTML5-capable Web browsers.
* ThinRDP Workstation Highlights *
- Gets access to applications and desktops running on Windows Terminal Services
- Allows users to remotely connect to RDS/VDI platforms, like virtual desktops or apps
- Works with all HTML5-compliant web browser
- Supports Remote Printing
- Support for PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Chromebook, etc.
- Driven by a high-performance, firewall-friendly, HTTP/WebSockets server
- Provides secure access through just one public IP address and port
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit versions editions of Windows
ThinRDP Workstation can be evaluated for free during 30 days. Users can also request a FREE, 1-seat named license at the manufacturer's site.
System Requirements:Server PC: Windws OS. / Client PC: Any OS running an HTML5 browser (IE Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall