Windows » Audio & Multimedia » Other » Lo-Fizer 1.0
Lo-Fizer Publisher's description:
Lo-Fizer is a free VST effect plug-in for Windows, designed to add some nice lo-fi effects to your recordings for a variety of artistic techniques.
There are a total of 10 lo-fi devices which are decorated in a rack units:
* Vinyl - produces vinyl cracks and pops
* Hum - produces adjustable low frequency hum
* Hiss - produces warm adjustable high frequency hiss
* Monoizer - stereo to mono converter
* Speaker Sim - simple preset based speaker simulator
* Lo-Bit - bit-crasher simulator
* Crusher - resampler simulator
* Vowel - simple vowel filter
* GLS - vocal remover that uses mid-side technique
You can combine up to 4 devices in the rack. With just a few clicks you can select a combination of effects and create the desired sound.
The built-in preset manager makes it easy to save the settings and quickly access them or share them with other Lo-Fizer users.
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
System Requirements:VST2 compatible host
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall