Windows » Audio & Multimedia » Music Composers » Wavepad Audio Editor 6.65
Wavepad Audio Editor Publisher's description:
from NCH Software
WavePad is music editing program for Windows PCs. WavePad allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings.
The following is a list of features for WavePad Music Editing Software. We recommend you download and install the software to give these features a try. The download is free.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording
* Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
* Music restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work
* Create and work on multiple sound files at one time and save them as one project
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
* Pre-defined sound quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech)
* Load music files directly from CD
* Ability to work with multiple music files at the same time in seperate screens
A version of this software is available for free from NCH Software's website. This version is for non-commercial use.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in video, dictation, audio, business and computer utility software for Windows and Mac OS. NCH Software has over 80 products and has been developing them since 1993. NCH has received several awards for excellent software.
System Requirements:Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and a sound card
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall